Home Of Hope
Works each day to bring hope and healing to vulnerable children– those who have become orphaned and live in such poverty that dreams seem impossible. In partnership with our generous supporters and volunteers, we are able to bring physical, emotional and spiritual healing to children.
That every orphan will know that Jesus loves them and cares for their needs. HOH strives to demonstrate Christ’s love for orphans by raising the standard of care and accountability.
We work to:
- Provide quality nutrition, clean place to live, and adequate medical care for orphans
- Equip orphans with a Christian education and life skills
- Raise a generation of orphans prepared to be significant contributors to their society
- To honour God, Creator of all things, above all else that we do and to serve Him with the very fullness of our being.
- Always remember that every child’s life is priceless and to put the needs of the children first and foremost.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards in our work and to be honest in reporting on the children, we help.
- Recognize that none of our work is possible without the support of our God, donors, friends, and volunteers.
Home of Hope is committed to serving orphaned, abused, neglected or abandoned children in a Christian manner.
We are a Christian ministry committed to supporting the most vulnerable children in Pakistan regardless of their gender, religion, ethnic background, nationality or colour
Christ: We exist to honour Christ and model every aspect of life on His character.
Love: Based on God’s love for us, we focus on open communication and transparency. We value people and recognise them as gifts.
Character: We strive to maintain the highest standards of integrity and morality
Word: We are guided by the Holy Scriptures of the Bible.
Faith: Our trust is in God alone. We take and manage risk with freedom to make mistakes.
Community: We exist to serve the community holistically – spirit, soul and body.
Vision: We are a vision-led organisation, valuing leadership based on Godly principles and goals.
Excellence: We do everything over and above the call of duty to the very best possible outcome.
Justice: God tells us to “Seek Justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.”
Worship: we believe that all of life is a sacred act of worship. Whatever we do is for the glory of God.
Unity: We believe that in unity with other like-minded churches, organizations and individuals, we will be able to transform community.
Generosity: We value an attitude of generosity that is reflected in the way we give our time, finances, resources, heart, praise, servant hood and encouragement.